Friday, February 2, 2007

First Diapers

All I first wanted to do was pee in my diaper. So I bought a pack of goodnites. It was very hard to do. I left and returned to the store twice, and browsed for about 10 minutes each time. But I eventually did. I took them home and tore them open. They didn't fit!!! I threw them out, but then went to retrieve them to try one. The pee went everywhere! It's a good thing i did it in the shower. I took it off and showered up. I then considered keeping a few goodnites, but reconsidered. I threw out the wet one and the rest of them. In the whole ordeal, I jacked off 3 times, so I guess i enjoyed it a little bit. I intend to buy some pampers, sixe 6 next, give those a try. Maby some pull-ups after that. Little Swimers. Maby jusr go in my pants to. Enentually, I will need to upgrade to attends, so i can both poop and pee. I will report everything!

No comments: